Fire Woman

01:51


"Click for more quality"


Lingerie : ~Blacklace~ Passione: Leo Print & Lace Bra Set w/ Omega 4
Shoes : Essenz - Perth (Maitreya/Slink/Belleza)  @Shiny Shabby
Hair : Truth Hair - Cerys
Skin : Amara Beauty - Foxy
Mesh Head : CATWA HEAD Tumble 
Pose : Speakeasy - Kitty @ Fetish fair
------------------

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey
Oh, since I set my eyes on you
I tell you the truth
twistin' like a flame in a slow dance, baby
You're driving me crazy
Come on, little honey
Come on now

Fire
Smoke, she is a rising fire, yeah
Smoke on the horizon, well
Fire
Smoke, she is a rising fire
Oh, smokestack lightning
Smokestack lightning

Well, shake it up, you're to blame, got me swayin' little honey
My heart's a ball of burnin' flame
Oh, yes it is
Trancing like a cat on a hot tin shack
Lord, have mercy
Come on little sister
Come on and shake it





You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

~ Kira Balestra~ (prohibited the distribution of photos from this blog without permission). Powered by Blogger.