... As the Skies are Bruised

01:36

"Click for more quality"

"Click for more quality"


Dress : **RealEvil Industries** Irina Dress @n21 Event
Hair : eXxEsS - Chocolat
Skin : Amara Beauty - Foxy
Mesh Head : CATWA HEAD Tumble
Mesh Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Fjord

--------------

My little girl
Where are you?
My fucked up world
Destroyed you
Day after day
Day after day
I get it now
I just go on without you
Twisted inside
Six miles high
I rehearse how to
Say goodbye to you

As my skin turns yellow
I forget this hell
As the skies are bruised
And the rain comes down
As my face turns pale
Try to deal with these thoughts
At the end of it all
I still miss you




You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

~ Kira Balestra~ (prohibited the distribution of photos from this blog without permission). Powered by Blogger.