Wicked Games

14:19


"Click for more quality"


Mask : Ignition Art - Revolution Mask - Black @Men Only Monthly
Male Hair : *Dura-Boy*56
Male Mesh Head : ..::SAMURAI::.. Eito Exclusive E01
Male Body Mesh : ADAM Mesh body -v1.3
Female Hair : Exile:: Wicked Games
Female Body Mesh : Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
Pose : Thrust - Proposition

---------------------

Listen ma I'll give you all I got
Get me off of this
I need confidence in myself yeah yeah yeah oh yeah oh
Listen ma I'll give you all of me
Give me all of it
I need all of it to myself

So tell me you love me
Only for tonight
Only for one night, even though you don't love me oh oh
Just tell me you love me
I'll give you what I need
I'll give you all of me, even though you don't love me oh oh


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

~ Kira Balestra~ (prohibited the distribution of photos from this blog without permission). Powered by Blogger.