Sugar for You

22:49


"Click for more quality"

"Click for more quality"


Dress : Baiastice - Quey Dress -Silk- Rose @Shiny Shabby
Shoes : Essenz - Boa Vista (Maitreya/Slink) @The Gacha Guardians
Necklace : MINIMAL - Gift Necklace Ysera
Headpiece : Persefona - Aurora Wreath (pink) @Color Me
Skin : Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Ary - Jamaica @C88
Mesh Eyes :  ..euphoric ~Fem Mesh Eyes  ~Group Gift
Mesh Head : CATWA HEAD Alice
Shape : [S.v.S] Jenner Shape 
Pose/Prop : . Infiniti . - Sugar Puffs - 15 Pose Prop

Location Pics : "La Vie"


Pour some sugar on me
Ooh in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Ooh I can't get enough
I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet, yeah



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

~ Kira Balestra~ (prohibited the distribution of photos from this blog without permission). Powered by Blogger.