Regenerate

02:12

"Click for more quality"

"Click for more quality"


Outfit : E-Clipse Design - Kendra @Shiny Shabby
Skin : Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Gabriela - Asia (Treasure 01) @Gacha Guardians
Hair : TRUTH HAIR Coco 
Mesh Eyes : .euphoric  ~ Mavi Mesh Eyes
Poses : Clemmm - Pack of 30 poses *Group Gift*

Location Pics : "Tokagoya City"


Remove all the damage
Material debris
Remove scar tissue
Decayed and diseased
Establish a connection
Matter to the mind
My self replication
Run for your life

Look in my eyes
Look in my eyes
It's not over
I will survive
I will survive

I regenerated now
I've finally found new ground
Breathing new life now
I will regenerate







You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

~ Kira Balestra~ (prohibited the distribution of photos from this blog without permission). Powered by Blogger.