Take me somewhere ...

10:18


Rushing through thirty
Getting older every day... by two
Drawing pictures of innocent times
Can you add color... inside these lines?


I want you to lead me
Take me somewhere
Don't want to live
In a dream... one more day

Sure it would change my perspective
I'm certain I would change today
I'm certain it would change our ways
Would things fall into place?

I want you to lead me
Take me somewhere
Just don't want to live
In a dream one more day 


"Click for more quality"

"Click for more quality"



Hair : Exile:: Wisteria
Skin : Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Clara @The Gacha Garden
Mesh Head : Catwa - Candy
Mesh Body : -Belleza- Freya
Shape : [S.V.S] Jenner Shape




You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

~ Kira Balestra~ (prohibited the distribution of photos from this blog without permission). Powered by Blogger.