Boom, Boom ...

18:12

When she walk that walk
And talk that talk
And whisper in my ear
Tell me that you love me
I love that talk
When you talk like that
You knocks me out
Right off of my feet
Hoo hoo hoo
Talk that talk, and walk that walk

"Click for more quality"

"Click for more quality"

Top : Emery Wanda Top Smoke @C88
Pants : .:Lavarock Creations:. -Dahlia Skinny Fem Pants
Shoes : Essenz - Salvador (Maitreya/Slinks)  @Shiny Shabby
Bracelet & Watch : **RealEvil Industries**  Savage Watch & Bracelet @MOM 
Hair : EMO-tions - Kiki @Shiny Shabby
Skin : Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Yumi Applier @C88
Mesh Head : LeLutka Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.5
Mesh Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Mesh Eyes : IKON Triumph Eyes - Fjord
Shape : [S.V.S] Jenner Shape
Pose : an lar [poses] The Yolanda Series  @Shiny Shabby

Location Pics :  "Bal Harbour - Lounge -"






You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

~ Kira Balestra~ (prohibited the distribution of photos from this blog without permission). Powered by Blogger.