The Devil in I

18:44


Under the words of men
Something is tempting the father
Where is your will, my friend?
Insatiates never even bother
You and I, wrong or right
Traded a lie for the leverage
In between the lens in light
You're not what you seem

Step inside, see the Devil in I
Too many times, we've let it come to this
Step inside, see the Devil in I
You'll realize I'm not your Devil
I'm not your Devil anymore

Your station is abandoned
Fooled you 'cause I know what you've done
Sensation - Depravation
You should've burned when you turned on everyone





Hair - Stealthic - Vanity -NEW!!!
Mesh Head - Genesis Lab - Giorgia @Shiny Shabby
Mesh Eyes - Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Fjord
Mesh Body : Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Shape : [S.V.S] Jenner Shape
Outfit - .:EC:. Enelya's Creations- Nilam (Maitreya) w. Hud -NEW!!!
Bracelet - Empyrean Forge - Ankara Bracelets @Shiny Shabby
Pose - [an lar] The Ira Series








You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

~ Kira Balestra~ (prohibited the distribution of photos from this blog without permission). Powered by Blogger.