Sing My Angel of Music

19:09

Those who have seen your face
Draw back in fear
I am the mask you hear

It's me they hear

Your spirit and my voice
In one combined
The Phantom Of The Opera is there
Inside your/my mind


"Click for more quality"


>Mask,Cross,Hood<  Bauhaus Movement - Male&Female// 8 Bits @ Shiny Shabby
>Lingerie< [BitchFactory] Bodysuit Afrodite Black @Fi* Fridays
>Coat<  PEQE - The Princess Robes_Black
>Hair<  Rayne Morgan - Instant Hair @DeviantArt
>Skin<  Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Estelle 1 ( Jamaica ) RARE @Shiny Shabby
>Mesh Head< .LeLutka. Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.5
>Mesh Body<  Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
>Shape<  [S.V.S] Jenner Shape for Mesh & Classic Bodies
>Mesh Eyes<  IKON Deadshine Eyes - Quicksilver
>Pose<  Overlow Poses - Pack 34





You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

~ Kira Balestra~ (prohibited the distribution of photos from this blog without permission). Powered by Blogger.