Precious Whore (Couture)

19:08

she spread herself wide open to let the insects in
she leaves a trail of honey to show me where she's been
she has the blood of reptile just underneath her skin
seeds from a thousand others drip down from within

oh my beautiful liar
oh my precious whore
my disease my infection
I am so impure

get it

devils speak of the ways in which she'll manifest
angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress
need to contaminate to alleviate this loneliness
I now know the depths I reach are limitless


"Click for more quality"

"Click for more quality"


>Bra<  [sYs] FREYA bra (fitted & body mesh) - black/nude  @Whore Couture
>Panties<  [sYs] OBADE panties (fitted & body mesh) - lace pack 1 @Whore Couture
>Bodychain & Piercing< [sYs] SADE bodychain & piercing (fitted & body mesh) - onyx @Whore Couture
>Rings/Nails<  **RealEvil Industries** Precious Nails & Rings w. Hud (Slink, Maitreya,Belleza,TMP)@Whore Couture
>Hair<  *Drot* Seven - Blondes @The Mens Dept
>Skin<  Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Estelle 1 ( India )
>Mesh Head<  LeLutka Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.5
>Mesh Eyes<  IKON Triumph Eyes - Fjord
>Mesh Body< Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
>Shape< [S.V.S] Jenner Shape 
>Poses/Prop< :: Focus Poses Urban Fence ::





You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

~ Kira Balestra~ (prohibited the distribution of photos from this blog without permission). Powered by Blogger.