Valentine's Day ... in a Bag

22:58


Got to get it out of me
I feel it
I feel let down
Lay it out in front of me
I feel it
I feel it now
Tie it up tie it up
And throw it
Throw it out


"Click for more quality"

"Click for more quality"

"Click for more quality"


>Hair<  [BURLEY] Octavia 
>Skin< Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Megan Applier [ Jamaica ]
>Tattoos<  [White~Widow] Lagaan - A,B,C - Black w. appliers @On9
>Mesh Head<  LeLutka Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.5
>Mesh Body< -Belleza- Isis
>Shape< [S.v.S] Jenner Shape for Mesh and Classic Bodies
>Collar< :::insanya::: Kassandra Collar 
>Top<  20.FIVE  - Gandi Top w. Hud
>Pants<  [sYs] KULT jeans F (fitted & body mesh) - black @GEN Neutral
>Pose 1<  Del May - Terra #2
>Pose 2<  Del May - Rooted
>Pose 3<  Del May - Sad reflection







You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

~ Kira Balestra~ (prohibited the distribution of photos from this blog without permission). Powered by Blogger.