I Die for You

00:59


Oh how I love you 
The pain won't go away 
Oh when I need you 
You're always so far away 
I cry for you 
Leaving myself to blame 
I died for you 
I gave up everything

"Click for more quality"


>Headpiece & Scarf<  Bauhaus Movement - Ryo Headpiece & Scarf  Pink @The Fantasy Collective
>Skin< Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads Applier ) Kat ( Polar ) 08 @We<3RP
>Hair<  TRUTH HAIR Emeline -NEW!!!
>Necklace< MINIMAL - Galaxy Necklace Gold *RARE* @The Fantasy Gacha
>Top<  {Blossom} Top White Lace Gift w. Appliers
>Mesh Head<  LeLutka -  Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.5
>Mesh Body<  -Belleza- Isis
>Shape<  [S.V.S] Jenner Shape for Mesh & Classic Bodies
>Pose/Prop<  AMITIE ::: Die4Love  @On9





You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

~ Kira Balestra~ (prohibited the distribution of photos from this blog without permission). Powered by Blogger.