Simone

14:27


Baby you understand me now
If sometimes you see that I'm mad
Doncha know no one alive can always be an angel?
When everything goes wrong, you see some bad

Ya know sometimes baby I'm so carefree
With a joy that's hard to hide
And then sometimes it seems again that all I have is worry
And then you're bound to see my other side

"Click for more quality"


>Mesh Head<  LeLutka - Mesh Head-SIMONE v1.4 -NEW!!!
>Jewels<  *AvaWay* Wings Jewelry Set -Gold- @Cosmopolitan Events
>Dress< .:EC:. Devlyn K2 (Maitreya) w. Hud
>Mesh Eyes<  IKON Sovereign Eyes - Denim
>Mesh Body<  Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
>Shape<  [S.v.S] Jenner Shape
>Hair<  eXxEsS - ZORA 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

~ Kira Balestra~ (prohibited the distribution of photos from this blog without permission). Powered by Blogger.