"Say You'll Haunt Me"

02:11

"I will give you anything to
I will give you everything to

Say you want to stay you want me too
Say you'll never die you'll always haunt me
I want to know I belong to you
Say you'll haunt me


Together, together we'll be together, together forever
I BELONG TO YOU"


"Click for more quality"

"Click for more quality"


>Dress<  .:TBO:. Chloe - strapped pencil dress w. Hud
>Shoes<  .:TBO:. Dita - corset shoes w. Hud 
>Bracelets<  LUXE - Blocks and Geometric  Bangles -Black-  @Kustom9
>Tattoo<  [White~Widow] Psycho - Black w. Appliers  @Cosmopolitan Events 
>Hair<  TRUTH HAIR - Sicily -New!!!
>Skin<  Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Alessa ( Jamaica ) 9  @Kustom9
>Mesh Eyes<  IKON Triumph Eyes - Oxidation
>Mesh Head<  CATWA HEAD Jessica
>Mesh Body<  Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
>Shape< [S.v.S] Jenner Shape
>Poses-Chair Prop<   Focus Poses - Glam Chair






You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

~ Kira Balestra~ (prohibited the distribution of photos from this blog without permission). Powered by Blogger.