Free to Fly (Never,never)

23:10

I don't ever wanna have to try.
Though I lie, It never flies.
I don't ever wanna have to die.
But deep inside, The death it hides.
And I never wanna clarify and justify so I run and hide.
And I never wanna signify so I pacify all the hate inside.



"Click for more quality"

"Click for more quality"


>Gown<  Valentina E.  - Pinup Corset Gown -Tea Rose- @Festival of Sin II 
>Necklace<  Glam Affair - Cinderella Necklace Pink @FAMESHED
>Eyes<  Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Apex  @Shiny Shabby
>Skin<  Glam Affair - ( Lelutka Heads ) Diore -Polar 01- @ We<3 RP
>Mesh Head<  .LeLutka. - Mesh Head-STELLA v1.1
>Hair<  ^;^Catwa^;^  Bree
>Mesh Body<  Maitreya  - Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
>Shape<  [S.V.S] Sasha Shape
>Poses<  TuTy's - Iconic Girl (40 sexy female still poses)

Location Pics :  "[Eclectica]"  Thanks to MaX Romero ;-) 







You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

~ Kira Balestra~ (prohibited the distribution of photos from this blog without permission). Powered by Blogger.