Shadow Zone

16:32


"Enter the shadow zone
I like it, slice it
This is your own world
Naked, resurfacing
Shadow Zone
I come to realize
That I'm not home now
But you can't see inside me
Shadow Zone
If I can't forget just
Leave me alone now
It's time to go out, shut down"

"Click for more quality ... and uncensored"


>Shorts<  Blueberry - Lana - Rolled Down Shorts (Maitreya / Belleza / Slink ) -NEW!!!
>Tattoo<  Letis Tattoo :: Serenity :: MM15005 :: w. appliers for all -NEW!!!
>Piercings<  **RealEvil Industries** ReVoX Nipple Piercing P7
>Eyes<  Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Poltergeist 
>Shape<   [S.v.S]  Tanis Curvy Shape  (Market)
>Skin<  .::WoW Skins::. V2 Lagherta Darktan  @Olala Event
>Mesh Body<   eBody -  Abar Fitted Mesh Body v6 (inclued hands & feet compatible with Slink Shoes)
>Ears<  [MANDALA] - Steking_Ears_Season 5 
>Pose<  Overlow Poses 

>Hair<  Rayne Morgan - Instant Hair PSD (No Inworld - Only Photoshop)










You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

~ Kira Balestra~ (prohibited the distribution of photos from this blog without permission). Powered by Blogger.